- In the rare event, there is damage or missing pieces of your order. Please detail the damage on your proof of delivery and if possible, it is also highly recommended you or your representative take photos or videos of the damage, then contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- By signing the delivery Bill of Lading, you are confirming receipt of the correct product and the correct quantity with no packaging issues or damage.
- You MUST confirm that the delivery contains the correct product and quantity ordered before signing Bill of Lading.
- Any damage, shortage or abnormality MUST be notated on the Bill of Lading and signed by the driver along with a claim code. All intentions of filing a claim must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Any additional labor or expenses needed to move product once off the delivery truck is the sole responsibility of the customer
- VERIFY SHIPMENT BEFORE YOU SIGN THE BILL OF LADING – Once the shipment paperwork has been signed it is yours and no shipping/delivery claims can be filed.
You must inspect all materials and sign for your order upon delivery. If you find discrepancies, DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY OF DAMAGED MATERIAL. ACCEPT THE DAMAGED MATERIAL, have driver sign delivery receipt noting discrepancies, take photos of the damage and email both photo’s and delivery receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.