COREtec Pro Plus ® Comprehensive Warranty Program
This document details of coverage and limitations for the following warranties for COREtec Pro Plus ™ flooring planks and tiles:
• Lifetime Limited Waterproof Warranty
• Lifetime Limited Petproof Warranty
• 15 Year Limited Heavy Commercial Wear Warranty
COREtec Pro Plus Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty
The vinyl layer of the floor plank is warranted by USFloors, Inc. not to wear through under normal use for the life of the
product.COREtec Pro Plus Vinyl layer wear-through is defined as 100% vinyl layer wear-through that exposes the core material over a
minimum of 3% of the total installation. (Gloss reduction or surface scratches are not considered surface wear.) Dull
finish can be corrected with spot or overall recoating care systems. If 100% vinyl layer wear-through is determined to have
occurred, USFloors will arrange a pro-rated credit based on the terms outlined below in the section headed “Terms of
Lifetime Limited Warranties”. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
This lifetime limited residential wear warranty is made subject to the following conditions:
1. The floor must be installed properly and according to USFloors’ installation instructions. Proper installation
includes, but is not limited to the following:
a. If glue is used, glue entire floor with glue that meets or exceeds PVAC dispersion with a viscosity of 8000
+/- 1000 cpc spindle 6/20 at 20 degrees centigrade – density of 1.11 =/- 0.02 g/cm on a dry content of 48
=/- 1% (weight). Upon completion of glued installation, the floor must be allowed to set overnight for 24
hours before resuming normal usage of the room. The glue down method must be used if the flooring will
be exposed to temperatures above 140° F (60° C) or below 32° F (0° C).
2. The flooring must be used only indoors in a climate controlled area.
3. The flooring must be maintained in accordance with USFloors maintenance instructions.
4. This limited warranty does not apply to USFloors moldings and trims.
5. Installation of flooring that contains any manufacturing defect is not covered by this limited wear warranty.
Lifetime Limited Structure Warranty
The floor plank and/or tile is warranted to be free from manufacturing or material defects for the life of the product. Should
a defect occur, USFloors will arrange a credit based on the original purchase of the product. Should a problem attributable
as a manufacturing defect develop after flooring is installed, the cost of labor for repair will be covered by this warranty.
This warranty is not transferable by the purchaser of the floor.
Lifetime Limited Structure Warranty Coverage: Upon determination of a valid manufacturing defect, credit will be
issued to the dealer and will be good toward the purchase of a replacement. When a defective product is installed, credit
applies to material only and does not include labor since it is the responsibility of the installer to determine suitability of
material prior to installation. Should a problem attributable to a manufacturing defect develop after flooring is installed, the
cost of labor for repair will be covered by the Lifetime Limited Structure Warranty.
The Limited Lifetime Residential Wear and Lifetime Limited Structure Warranty do not cover:
1. Damage due to adhesives or tape, scratches, gouges, scuffs, punctures, cuts, indentations, burns, accidents, lack
of proper furniture rests, such as chair pads, etc., rolling and/or non-foot traffic, or any intentional misuse of the product. Loss
of finish gloss over time is consistent with normal wear & tear and is not a product flaw.
2. It is normal and expected for there to be color variations due to use of natural components, exposure to UV light
and/or sunlight, and age of material. Therefore, color inconsistency between samples, replacement product or
illustrations and actual product is not a manufacturing flaw.