Flooring by Pallet
- Freight carrier secures larger shipments to a pallet in most cases and delivers to your address
- Shipping company coordinates delivery date and time frame with you
- Shipment is delivered at the edge of the property or “curbside”
- Shipping company does not physically move or carry the product at the time of delivery
Moldings Or Smaller Items
To the Door
- Delivery drivers leave your shipment on, or close to your doorstep
- In most cases, you may manage your delivery options when you access your tracking number online, such as holding at a place close by if you won’t be home.
More Shipping Options
- Be sure to ask your flooring consultant to see if your shipment qualifies, or please reach out to us at [email protected] for pricing and availability.
- In the rare event, there is damage or missing pieces of your order. Please detail the damage on your proof of delivery and if possible, it is also highly recommended you or your representative take photos or videos of the damage, then contact us at [email protected] as soon as possible.
- By signing the delivery Bill of Lading, you are confirming receipt of the correct product and the correct quantity with no packaging issues or damage.
- You MUST confirm that the delivery contains the correct product and quantity ordered before signing Bill of Lading.
- Any damage, shortage or abnormality MUST be notated on the Bill of Lading and signed by the driver along with a claim code. All intentions of filing a claim must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Any additional labor or expenses needed to move product once off the delivery truck is the sole responsibility of the customer
- VERIFY SHIPMENT BEFORE YOU SIGN THE BILL OF LADING – Once the shipment paperwork has been signed it is yours and no shipping/delivery claims can be filed.